Zombies are pretty in right now, if you hadn’t noticed.
Loads of good shows and movies about the creepy critters right now, and luckily for you, in about two weeks you can participate in all the zombie mayhem.
Lansing’s annual “Zombie Walk” is scheduled to happen October 11; so gather your friends together and start planning out your craziest outfits now. Click below to see some fun zombies captured by Tammy Sue Ellen Photography…
The Zombie Walk benefits the Greater Lansing Food Bank, so milling about in your best monster costume will actually help get food to people in Lansing who are in need. Check out the write up’s for the previous two years by clicking this link to the State News and by clicking the image below …
Write up from the Lansing State Journal last week…
The Grateful UnDead
Zombie Walks are popping up all over
and aren’t just occurring in Lansing, in case some of you are worried that the greater area has run amok with horror loving weirdos.
- Detroit’s Zombie Walk is also a charitable walk for hunger, which you can participate in the day after Lansing’s!
- Flint has a charitable Zombie Walk October 4th, so you can do that one as well!
- Jackson’s Zombie Walk is taking place on the 11th of October
- In 2013 Atlantic City hosted a zombie walk in part to support their local Humane Society chapter
- Vancouver’s Zombie Walk seems to be rather huge and already happened, though whether it benefits anyone I don’t know…still, looks like loads of people having themselves some good fun…and so many other cities participating. If this is your thing, you really need to get a Winnebago and just travel around for the month of October!